Billy Graham Preaching in Paris in 1986
US Evangelist Billy Graham – one of the most influential preachers of the 20th Century – passed away at the age of 99.
Graham became one of the best-known promoters of Christianity, preaching to audiences worldwide in large arenas, beginning in London in 1954.
He died at his home in Montreat, North Carolina, a spokesman for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association said.
In a 60-year career, he is estimated to have personally preached to 210 million people.
Graham reached millions more through TV.
Read Billy Graham’s biography on this link:
Billy Graham Biography.
Source: BBC, Newyork Times,
Dear Readers, Your Attention Please!
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
I appreciate and love your feedback/comments!
I accept feedback from my readers and often I do reciprocate.
Your feedback negative or positive, I would like to hear from you.
But there is a slight restriction/rule in this regard.
otherwise, you may miss the mark and your comments may not get approved!
So please do share your views in the comment box keeping the comment policy of Philipscom.
In short, Philipscom will not approve comments that
1. Are One word or one line.
2. Are abusive, intimidating, threatening or inflammatory
3. Make offensive generalizations
4. Ramble without a point
5. Use offensive or insensitive language
6. typed all in CAPITAL Letters.
7. typed in a language other than English
8. Are irrelevant to the post in question
9. Contain self-promotional materials or links
10. Give unnecessary, advice to Philipscom
Philipscom also reserves the right to edit comments or to remove material that does not conform to our comment policy.
If time permits please do visit this post related to